– Riyadh office started operation in Q1 2013.
– The managing partner is Mr. Mamdouh S. Almajed.
– Serving long list of clients working in several types of businesses in KSA generally, and focusing on the hub of business, Riyadh, including giant companies branches in Saudi Arabia.
– The office is located in the 5th floor, Alnemer Complex , Mosa Ben Nusair St., Olayya, Riyadh City.
– Planning to start new business lines in Riyadh operation to utilize the booming in the market (e.g. corporate governance, risk management, due diligence, etc…).
– The structure of operation is formed in a way that try to benefit from the very wide and huge governmental sector.
– UAE operation started operation in 2012, the number of offices grew gradually to 6 offices, mainly in Dubai, and lower operation in Sharjah and Ras Alkhaimah.
– The managing partner is Mrs. Sonal P. Shah, B.Com, FCA. (the founder).
– More than 37 employees from different nationalities.
– Serving long list of clients working in several types of businesses in UAE like automotive and automobile ancillary, advertisement and publications, aviation and aerospace related services, building materials suppliers and contractors, chemicals and petro chemicals, construction, contracting and developers.
– The office is located in Suite 1003, Khalid Al Attar Tower Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
– Dr. Kamel Aljeeran planted the first seed in early 2010, in Kuwait, to add a new member to the public accountants family in Kuwait and the GCC region.
– Dr. Kamel Aljeeran drew a five years plan, set up the team, grow up the number of clients, the types of professional services offered, expansion in the GCC region, partnership with one of the top 20 audit firms.
– Over the last five years, the number of clients grown gradually to exceed 170 clients who receive different types of professional services, mainly auditing.
– Bahrain office is the second step in the regional expansion plan, which started operation in Q1 2014, Managed by Mr. Ahmed Alsulaiman, partner (seconded from Kuwait office).
– Khobar and Qatar offices are underway, planned to be announced in Q1 2015.
– Qatar office started operation in 2013, where the number of team members and the types of industries involved it has grown gradually, both in the government and the private sector.
– The managing partner is Mr. Naser Aldoseri, worked for one of the big 4 audit firms for six years, where he delivered several projects, in both auditing and the consulting and advisory services.
– Qatar office is serving a long list of clients working in several types of businesses in Qatar like automotive, financial services, capital projects and infrastructure, banking, assets management, health care, etc…
– Qatar office is located in the 7th floor, Rufaa Tower, Al Meena Street, Doha.
– Oman office is planned to start commercial operation in 2016. Although legally licensed, the changes in the proposed future operational plans caused a delay in the activation of the commercial launch.